Durathane Ultra Liquid System for Gutters provides a low-odour, high-solids solution for long-term waterproofing of flat roofs, gutters and pitched roofs.
With 90% solids it gives an excellent spread rate and provides flexible, durable, long-lasting protection for 10 years.
The cold liquid application creates a breathable, seamless finish which moves with the roof and allows vapour release from the existing substrate.
There are many reasons why it is beneficial to use Durathane Ultra Gutter System. The main ones are:
- Cold Liquid Applied
- Safe to Install – Unobtrusive Repairs
- Easy to Apply and Detail
- Can be Applied over most Roof Types
- Low Odour
- Single Pack Products
- High Solids for Long Lasting Protection
- Quickly Resistant to Rainfall
- Permanently Elastomeric
- Joint Free
- Excellent Resistance to Ponded Water
- Fibre Reinforced for Maximum Film Strength
- UV Stable
- East to Maintain – Excellent Through Life Costings
Spread Rate: 1.25m² to 3m² per litre per coat, depending on surface porosity and profile
Pack Size: 12.5 litre units
Touch Dry Time: 8 hours
Hard Dry Time: 24 hours
Minimum Overcoating Time: 24 hours
Maximum Overcoating Time: 7 Days